Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A collection in to the tomb on the elderly residing alone and boy during the city


A collection in to the tomb on the elderly residing alone and boy during the city, the outdated guy consume food soup get 100 yuan to purchase the fish, the eldest boy has gone for the eldest boy please. next son. The elderly fifty dollars, please next boy to purchase one more disappeared, the 3rd boy inside a automobile automobile accident died, 3 daughter-in-law to leave property to go out to function using the outdated guy say goodbye, the outdated guy took out a five dollar informed her to purchase fish, 3 daughter-in-law purchased fish and refund the cash on the elderly, and give the outdated guy created a fish soup. Elderly moved to tears, took out 5 yuan as well as the authentic complete of ten yuan, five yuan, referred to as the 3 daughter-in-law purchased a He Yan, as nicely as the village chief invited. Intestate, and deposits of dollar 30,000 donated for the 3 daughter-in-law to purchase him a fish. Two sons, do not give, and bear the funeral costs of potential generations. right after finishing it, the outdated guy consuming warm soup, consume prepared pesticide grief died.

Article to determine the final, my tears, really fortunate my mother, more mature sibling leaves her to wait. family members money, cash and efforts, typical to presume the responsibilities and obligations of assistance for that elderly, the mom is happy, we are at ease. Can reside inside a harmonious family, I am really happy. boy during the write-up actually can make silent, the chirping on the cuckoo, the pathos, the resentment on the residing dead. I do not know the future, we encounter exactly the same situation. This era of youthful folks shed trust simply because of the deficiency of faith, deficiency of morality, deficiency of filial piety. I do not know the bad individual regression. Our era of parents, bad parents, young children from little to large, total count around the parents, around the main Secondary college of married prior to the age of 30 experienced tubes, and some desire to maintain his existence Neets prevalent prepared to much less than no ability of resentment I would prefer to count on their pension, or praise, money, cash for outdated age could be a whole lot more secure.

I would like his son, exactly the same as my sibling generating a tricycle, with their personal cash to purchase fish for that elderly, the elderly will not possess a will, he committed suicide. outdated males you worked so tough to finish this end, it not chilling. We also have old, when our young children to deal with the elderly as they have done, we Zuoheganxiang. I in no way caring for that elderly at a friend, someone using the elderly, are not the duty and obligations, he may have any morals.

The tricycle on the mom walked away, my boy back again also disappeared. a whole lot more vibrant earlier morning sun. I want my boy home, surely will even now took his mom to mom desired to go places. I remember once, my boy took his mom all of the method to my house. Looked at me and planted the garden, the fruit of the mother's face, generally having a fulfilled smile. I joked how the mom I should hold in your legacy, your garden, do not reside as a lot as your expectations on the elderly.

No comments:

Post a Comment